Valley Football & Cheerleading Association
The Valley Football & Cheer Association is open to boys grades 2nd thru 8th and girls aged 7 - 15. This Junior Football program helps boys learn the fundamentals of full-contact tackle football. Girls are trained in the skills and spirit of quality cheerleading.
||To receive email updates regarding our program
News & Events
Congratulations to Pat Dunn
Our new head coach for 5th Grade is Pat Dunn. Coach Dunn has been with Wolfpack for 10 years and has been an assistant coach for many of those years. Congratulations Pat!
2014 Registration for Tackle Football & Cheer
- Returning Player/Cheer/Siblings ONLY
- April 29
- 6pm to 8pm - Sumner High School Gym
- May 3 - 9am to 12pm - Sumner High School Gym
- New Player/Cheer Registration
- May 17 - 8am to 3pm - The Old Cannery Parking Lot
- Cheerleader Uniform Fitting
- May 17 - 8am to 3pm - The Old Cannery Parking Log
What to Bring to Registration
- Birth Certificate: Please provide a State Certified COPY of your Child’s Birth Certificate. Please do not bring the original as this copy will be KEPT on file by Wolfpack.
- Report Card: For all Football Players, please provide a COPY of your child’s current report card from their present grade.
- Concussion Form: This form is REQUIRED for all Football and Cheer. The concussion form is available in person at registration or can be printed from our website under the HANDOUTS link on the menu above.
Registration Fees: FULL registration fees are due upon Sign-Up.
- Football & Cheer Registration Fee = $180
- Mandatory Deposit = $20.00 (4 hours of voluntary service required per Family)
- Cheerleaders will have an additional cost for Uniform (more detailed breakout on the registration flyer above in pdf format.)
- New Cheerleaders - $175
- Returning Cheerleaders - $155
- Varsity Cheerleaders - $198 (Varsity participation by invitation only)
- Valley Wolfpack accepts: Checks, Money Orders, Cashier Checks, Cash and Credit/Debit Cards.
There is a $6 convenience fee for REGISTRATIONS paid by Credit/Debit Card.
Parking during Practices
- PARKING (@ practice): Effective Immediately: Wolfpack (you/we) can no longer park in ANY parking spaces in the church's parking lot. click>>MAP
- DO NOT ENTER the Baseball field, grass or dugouts. We are not to cross through or let our kids play anywhere in that area. We could lose our field privileges.
- TRASH: Please do not leave ANY trash on the field. Trash cans will be brought in this week. Please help by picking up any trash that is left, not just your own.
Our 2013 Tackle Football Coaches